Cookies are pieces of information that a website places on your computer, telephone, smartphone or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are necessary as they may help to use the website and they are more User friendly. Cookies files are not threat to a computer. The entity placing the cookies files on end-user computer is Fitness Club 24 Sp. z o.o. seat in Bielsko-Biała, Komorowicka 110. Fitness Club 24 and does not collect any data automatically but the data inclosed in the cookies files.
The cookies files are readable by the server solely, as it has created them, Fitness Club 24 Sp. z o.o. in this case. The cookies files placed by Fitness Club 24 Sp. z o.o. include name of the website that they come from, keeping time at the end-user devices and a unique number.
The cookies purposes are as follows:
- to customise the store content towards the User preferences and his or her data usage optimisation, in particular, they allow to recognise a Portal User and customise the content towards his or her individual needs,
- to create visit statistics (Google Analytics), to establish type of the device and the location as well as profound movement analytics within the store,
- to maintain logged status on every subsite (after logging in), thanks to which he or she does not have login again,
- to obtain the User IP number that is an identification number until a User register and give his or her data voluntary,
- to suggest customised goods for the User according to their interests and browsing history
User may consent to keep the Fitness Club 24 Sp. z o.o. store website cookies files on their end-user device by enabling it in the browser preferences menu installed on their computer in the end-user device, such as laptop, tablet, smartphone. Usually, the software used for browsing (browser) allows to place the files on the device used by the User by default. Users may disable cookies files any time in their devices temporally or completely, disable to install any cookies files from our server. By doing so, User may have no access to some parts of the website, browsing may be less efficient or they may not benefit from some services. Should User decide to disable or delete cookies files from the website, they may do so by changing settings in the browser. Those may vary depending on a browser, however, they are usually placed in the Preferences menu or Tools menu. To learn more about the browser preferences make sure to consult Help menu in your browser.