1. The website with the product catalog can be accessed by entering it's Internet address into a browser - https://www.fitnessclub24.co.uk/. Website is maintained by Fitness Club 24 Sp. z o.o.
2. The owner and administrator of the website with the product catalog is Fitness Club 24 Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Bielsko-Biała, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court in Bielsko-Biała, 8th Department, Economic Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS: 0000285747, NIP: 5472076763, REGON: 240734176.
3. These regulations are addressed to both consumers and cpmpanies using the website with the product catalog.
4. According to Polish law, the offer is for information purposes only and constitutes only an invitation to sign a contract within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Polish Civil Code.
1. Administrator - Fitness Club 24 Sp. z o.o.
2. Assortment / product - a movable item presented in the online offer.
3. Customer - consumer or entrepreneur.
4. Form - a form available on the website the allows to submit an inquiry.
5. Inquiry - an inquiry submitted via the website regarding the range / products.
6. Polish Civil Code - the Act of April 23, 1964 (Dz. U. 1964 No. 16, pos. 93 revised).
7. Product catalog - products available on the website.
Terms and conditions.
1.Fitness Club 24 Sp.z o.o. is not liable to the greatest extent permitted by law for disruptions, including interruptions in the function of the website with the product catalog, which are caused by force majeure, unauthorized acts by third parties or the incompatibility of the website with the technical infrastructure of the customer.
2. It is not necessary to create an account to brose the product catalogue.
4. The prices in the product catalog are gross prices in Polish zloty (including VAT).
5. The product presented may not be on stock and their price may differ from the given price.
6. Fitness Club 24 Sp.z o.o. reserves the right to change prices for products in the product catalog, to add new products to the offer, to carry out or cancel sales promotions or to make changes in it.
7. All photos, materials and information on this website are the property of Fitness Club 24 Sp. z o.o. or come from the websites of manufacturers of the presented goods and it is forbidden to copy them.
Submit a request.
1. If you want to submit the request:
a. select products that are subject of an inquiry,
b. click the button "Add to my list",
c. complete the form with the following data: e-mail, name and surname, company name and TAX Id. [tax identification number] (optional), address, telephone number,
e. click the button "Send offer inquiry".
2. Submitting an inquiry is free of charge.
3. Submitting an inquiry does not result in signing a contract. According to Polish law, the offer is for information purposes only and constitutes only an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Polish Civil Code, but it does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Art. 66 § 1 of the Polish Civil Code.
1. Technical requirements to use the website with the product catalogue with it’s all functions:
a. end device with access to the internet connection and installed browser,
b. an active e-mail account (email address),
c. activated service of the cookie files.
1. Address: 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, Komorowicka 110.
2. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Phone number: +48 668 313 633.
4. The customer may communicate with Fitness Club 24 Sp. z o.o. using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
5. The customer can communicate by phone with Fitness Club 24 Sp. z o.o. from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
3. Operation of this Website is regulated by, and these Terms are subordinated to, the applicable legislation of the Republic of Poland. Any disputes arising in connection with use of the Website or in connection with these Terms shall be resolved in accordance with the applicable legislation of the Republic of Poland.